02 Sep DEI Simplified with the 3 P’s– 9/28/2021
Shifting employee expectations in a hot labor market, coupled with emerging Board, ESG and other stakeholder requirements have propelled Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) from a check-the-box or nice-to-have effort to a must-have for all types of organizations. But many leaders are too busy with the challenges of this past year, don’t know where to start, and feel that they can’t afford the expertise to help them.
- The September 28th webinar provides an overview of the 3 P’s and answers key questions about each:
- Process --- Elements of the proven 3-step ACT Process to ensure your success
- Professional -- How to select the right DEI Professional to guide and support you
- Platform -- What key features to look for in a digital Platform to meet needs of leaders and employees as your central hub for DEI
- In the month of October, we will explore the successful characteristics, as well as specific do’s and don’ts associated with each of the 3 P’s in 3 weekly sessions
Join Sonya Sepahban and the team at OurOffice to learn how managers and HR can assess, plan, measure and track progress to show ROI, and employees can connect and engage in a safe environment and have authentic conversations, build trust, and develop empathy and a sense of inclusion and belonging.