Diversity and Inclusion Workshop – The game-changing benefits of D&I in the workplace are widely recognized. These benefits are within your reach through an integrated solution which transforms the traditional “piecemeal” approach into a step-by-step Diversity and Inclusion strategy to get better results faster.
In this diversity and inclusion workshop you will gain a basic understanding and learn the necessary framework to plan the Diversity and Inclusion strategy that will meet or exceed your organization’s business goals. We leverage the same approach and tools that leaders use to improve sales, quality and safety to reframe the D&I conversation from “What’s wrong” and “Now what?” to “Here’s how we’re going to do it!”
OurOffice D&I Maturity Model™ assessment provides you with your organization’s D&I maturity scores, and the relevant benchmark scores based on our proprietary index of companies who are best-in-class in your industry. Learn more about measuring diversity.
In-class training is delivered by our D&I consultants and leadership expert(s) who provide real-world examples and can address your specific questions drawing from their professional experience.
Facilitated small group discussions provide opportunities to engage, relate the workshop material to your organizational environment, and to hear your peers’ perspectives, inspiring stories and challenging situations that enhance your learning.
OurOffice D&I Playbook™ is provided to you for taking notes during the diversity and inclusion training workshop as you identify specific learnings and actions applicable to your organization, and provides a roadmap for your actions when you return to the office.
• The business case and ROI (Return on Inclusion)
• Definitions and emerging standards
• Global diversity categories and sub-categories
• D&I as a part of the strategic planning process
• OurOffice Maturity Model™ and benchmarks
• D&I Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Toolkit of D&I best practices and resources
• Inclusive leadership actions
• Your D&I Playbook™
• Emerging D&I technology solutions
• Putting it all together in an integrated solution
• Engagement beyond HR and D&I Professionals
• Global considerations
• Board members and business owners
• CEOs and C-suite executives
• HR and D&I professionals
• Leadership and management consultants
• Program length varies based on the venue, and can be offered in segments
• Offered on campus (joint university programs), on-site at company locations, and at conferences and special events
Santa Monica, CA
+1 (424) 280-4373